Friday, November 19, 2010

poco dolce chocolate

poco dolce

2419 Third Street

San Francisco, CA 94107

A few months ago I discovered this chocolate candy brand called poco dolce. I was shopping at a candy store in San Francisco on Chestnut called "Sweet Dish". I was looking for a gift to bring a friend that I was going to be visiting in Orange County. Immediately I was attracted to the simple packaging design for the chocolates. I noticed that the chocolate was made in San Francisco. To make sure my friend would like it I had to test one out. I decided to try the Burnt Carmel Tiles with grey sea salt. Once I took a bite I was in heaven. The bittersweet chocolate was a perfect complement to the burt carmel and salt. I knew this would be a perfect and unique gift from San Francisco.

Today I was flipping through my favorite magazine Real Simple and noticed that poco dolce was featured under "Sweet Elitists". The magazine described the "Toffee Squares" The epitome of just-one-bite dessert: small bittersweet chocolate-covered delights accented with espresso, sea salt, chili, or popcorn." Check out their website www.pocodolce.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment